Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2021
Hi! I hope you’re having a good week. I wanted to share some cute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with you!
I thought why not? Because we should all be treating ourselves and our mother’s as much as we want.
So these are all the things I put on my wish list for Mother’s day this year, and I made sure all of them are either sold within Canada or are able to be shipped to Canada.
My Mother’s Day Wish List
- Coffee has been my saving grace during quarantine, and I’m sure all the mothers out there can all agree. I’ve been drinking coffee so much I wanted to up my coffee maker game with this retro SMEG coffee machine.
- I love Aésop products! It’s a luxury soap brand that I’ve been loving for years. Last month I treated myself to some soap for our bathroom and I’m not going to lie I look forward to washing my hands with it.
- This Silk headband is supposed to be used for sleeping and I haven’t tried it yet but I like the idea of it. I think it’s super cute and reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear to bed.
- Every mother I know would love to have a new cutting board, especially this marble style from Wayfair. It’s also on sale, so if I were you I would buy two, one for you and one for your mom.
- Byredo makes some of my favorite luxury candles. I treat myself to these at least twice a year and it’s honestly one of the best purchases because it gets used all the time. If you’re still on the fence on which one to get, I suggest Fleur Fantôme.
- Give the gift of reading to your mom with a new Kobo e-reader and it’s currently on sale. A good idea is to fill it with a couple of your favorite books.
- I must be getting older because these garden clippers we’re on my list this year. Obviously, since we’re spending a lot more time at home I’ve been gardening a ton and I thought these would make a really nice gift.
- My mom is a tea drinker, she doesn’t like coffee as much as I do. So when I saw this teacup with a lid and a built-in infuser I knew this was a good gift.
- The best book I have read in years, YEARS! is The Light We Lost and I wrote about it in this booklist with all the other books I read this year.
- So if you still need Mother’s day gift ideas and can’t decide what to get, cookbooks are always a safe bet. Especially if it’s one of Joanna Gaines’s cookbooks because my mom still uses the one I got her last year.
Sign me up to get the Mother’s Day cup.
I will!! xo
These gifts ideas are so amazing. I love the book,I’ll get it for my mum and for myself also.
Yay! I’m so glad you like it and you were able to find something nice for you and your mum.
THese are fabulous gift ideas – and you gave me an idea to give my mother, which I sorely needed. Thank you!!
Thanks, Lisa! I’m glad you were able to find something you needed here.
That was a great book! I loved it. She wrote another good one that I liked, but for the life of me can’t remember what it was called. I’m bad with titles.
It was an amazing book! I still can’t stop thinking about it. I know the book you’re talking about, I think its the one everyone talks about from Audible.